Wednesday, October 31, 2007

surrender everything to God!

I was about to loose hope today because this is the day that we should submit our requirements for OJT in singapore and i havent even have my NBI clearance i took the letter of the agency from the bible i inserted it their asking for Gods guidance, but i am ashamed that i lost my faith just like that :(, Riza texted me and said that ate luisa advised us to call the agency and tell them the status of our passport it took me a lot of time before i send my text message before that i was trying to call the agency but their line was unavaliable thats when i decided just to text them even if it is quite unformal no choice because i got no enough money to call them, before i opened their reply i really prayed for a good response and God did not failed me they said that we can submit our requirements on nov.12 THANKS TO GOD:)

No comments: