Friday, August 24, 2007

exhausted

this past 2 weeks is really stressing for me eventhough we had a long vacation in school because of the typhoons, i had to finish sewing the hairnet and facemask because we badly needed a money:( thats why last tuesday im really stressed i felt my whole body is aching especially the lower part of my body urgh! the bridge near our school is under construction thats why even if my feet are aching i had to walk a few miles and its really hard to get a jeep last tuesday i came home quite late and luckly my lil brother massage my feet,

yesteray i thought we will report on operations management luckily it is postponed because are run out of time thats why just discussed the case study thyat we had yesterday in prodman dr ambas really stressd me out grrrrr!

No comments: