Thursday, August 2, 2007

i'm back

i did not blog here for quite a long time my reason is this, i posted my blog account here in friendster i am not aware that friendster will e-mail it to some of my friends, and one of those who received that e-mail is my boyfriend we chatted that night after the class he told me that there is wrong with my grammar grrrr my first reaction is that i got mad at him but im not supposed to because it was my fault and he is just concern i almost cried at that moment because of embarrasement i told my self that i wont blog here anymore but i cannot resist it besides i just knew about draft that my blog wil be private and cannot be viewed by other people? i guess?? anway i really want to post blogs for me to practice my grammar for me to be able to be excellent in english no matter what! period hehhe

No comments: