Thursday, January 8, 2009

A message from God

COPY KO ITO SA ISANG MULTIPLY BLOG KO KASI HINDI KO NA MA OPEN LA LANG ^_^"


No man will ever claim you unless He claims you from Me , for I reserved a man for you who has my

heart & loves me even more than he will for you, for i won't give you unless he ask you from me.

He's asleep; don't wake him he's busy for me My kingdom, soon you will know him, but i have the

perfect time,your my PRINCESS, My daughter, let no other prince claim you unless he ask you from my

hand for I am your Father the KING of kings, YOU my princess is worth loving for.......


senend yan sken ni faye ganda ng message db?! hehehheh paulit ulit ko binasa yan at na realize ko na may pag kakamali me ginawa hindi ko sya sinu2nod heheheh pero hindi namn ako nag sisi I love him eh CAS week nagun dapat hindi na mag turo yung dalawa kong prof para maaga me makuwi at makpag side line sa garment

No comments: