Monday, February 16, 2009

hello world^_^

february 08,2009 my husband and I went to the hospital
my OB-GYN need to see if i dilated already
but i did not so she decided to induce me on that same day
we went back first to the house because i haven't take a bath and also take the things that I and the baby need if the baby will arrived on that same day or the next day
the doctor advised me not to eat because i will be induce she said i might vomit and it will go to my lungs if i will eat...

around 1pm we went back to the hospital we went directly to the emergency room
but they asked us to wait outside
we waited a bit longer so i told my husband to go inside the E.R and ask the nurse if they can already assist us because the doctor is waiting for us
so they started it by interviewing me and my husband
after that the nurse started to take my blood pressure
then they put dextrose on me but before they inserted it i asked them how painful is it?
actually every injection every needle that they want to inject i ask them how painful it is and telling them please be very very carefull!!!!!!!!!
after the dextrose i had skin test and THAT WAS REALLY PAINFUL!

they sit me on a wheel chair
we went to the second floor my husband and i were both shocked pero sa akin shocked and scared kasi dinadala nila ako sa delivery room/operating room!
nung pag pasok ko talang sinabi ko na hindi pa ako manganganak ini induced palang ako! then they said yes mam we know we will monitor you here and have the fetal monitoring for your baby

then they asked me to take off my clothes even my under garments then pinalitan nila ng ewan ko kung anu tawag dun basta damit sa hospital then pinahiga nila me sa kama at kinabit yung mga strap at ikinabit sa isang fetal monitor

to be continued...........gising na angel ko

No comments: