Sunday, July 22, 2007

the art of cheating

Confession: kanina sa fundkey nag prelim exam kami, if we are not cheating that would be very difficult especially the test 3 because i dont know the fingers typing position good thing there is that our professor is quite stupid heheheeheh i got 92 in fundkey i let my classmate copy my answers in test 1 and he answered my test 3 he took my paper and he wrote the anwers on it heheheh garapal db? anyway basta nka 92 ako and thats all that matters bawahahahaha!

i got 92 in production management huh! but my exam grade is only 82 grrr parang ayaw ko maniwala na nka 92 pa ako dun baka niloloko lang ako ni sir huh! mas maddisappoint ako nun next time didibdibin ko talaga ang case na yun, pero nag report kasi ako kaya siguro ganun grade ko anyway sana totoo nalang yun.


No comments: