Friday, July 20, 2007

compliments......

i am bothered with how my prof in marketing management complimented me yesterday... she said i got the highest score in our quiz last friday huh! that shes thankful that someone understand her....she told that to me while we are having our exam in marketing after she said that i felt that my head got heavy and i cannot concentrate anymore......

i experienced mixed emotions i felt happy because i got the highest score and embarrassed coz my classmates will tease me again for being such a geek at karerista!.... and i also do not expect that i can receive such compliment came from a terror professor....

um la lang sobra lng me happy kasi terror proof sinabihan ka ng ganun:) anyway i wish i hope and i pray na hanggang sa maka graduate ako eh matataas grades ko para yun nalng proof ko kina mama:)

No comments: