Wednesday, June 13, 2007

saan ba nabibili ang peace of mind?????

last month me and my family had gone through a crisis i thought it was impossible for me to study this semester, i am so thankful that i have a very supportive parents who will do everything just to provide our needs, i am very lucky to have them and i thank God soooooo much un pla yun JUST LEAVE EVERYTHING TO GOD! for the past few weeks i became a bitter person maybe because of all the bad rumors that i heard about my parents that are absolutely untrue and had no basis if i could only talk to those idoit person err and tell them how numb and idoit they are, if all that i think will come true i may now be a serial killer, but my pare told me to look at things more in a positive way kya un ill try to be positive hehehe ang forget my hatred hehhe gtg

No comments: