Saturday, June 23, 2007

si fefe fumunta ng falengke nasagasaan ng fison fatay!:)

this first semester my first impression with my professors in all my subjects are really good i hope my first impression to them will last:) but theres one thing that i notice with some of my professor , they are mispronouncing f from p like filiffines where it should be philippines im not really good in english but at least i can pronounce it right right? heheehhe i hope they will not read this hehheheh but overall they are really good especially in my LAW3,MNGRL ECO,MRKTNG MGT

i think that from atty bejasa i can learn a lot from him because my first impression to him is that he is so strict so i will be forced to study before entering his class like in economics oh my before i forgot im thinking of dropping my two subjects which is managerial eco and marketing management well im still thinking of dropping it until monday because thats the last day of the add and dropping here in our school mrs cabalsa

is so strict but she is nice though i absent to her class yesterday because i got no money for my transportation even a cent yesterday was our first discussion i bet they already had a recitation i am so disappointed because i want to start my class in that two subjects right and i don't want to be left behind in our discussion because i am afraid that in next meeting i will be just a stupid person there sitting don't even know what they are talking about but my friends told me that i can pass that subject they believe in me but i don't believe in my self huhuhuh....

anyway i will still drop that managerial Eco because in the first place i don't even have plan to take it this semester before i enrolled but it still depends on what God wants with me I'm worried that if it will happen again that i will have no money again to go to school i have no choice but to absent again and thats will be the reason i will flunked specially now that my family and i have a financial problem....


Oh before i forgot my uncle from the side of my father died last tuesday i think they are asking my father to come to the province but we dont have a money i hope God can make a miracle for us......

my uncles spirit flew in heaven he is with God now the beginning of eternal life i thought that from the book of purpose driven life by rick warren:)

No comments: