Monday, June 18, 2007

why do we have to go through this??

yesterday i thought was just an ordinary boring day i washed our clothes but it got rained that's why i got so irritated i thought i could wash more clothes if the coloured clothes are already dry....

The co workers of my parents before visited them, i did not greet them i don't want to be a hypocrite like them because they are the reason why my parents got fired from their work...


i told my mom that ill go to church this will be my first mass in our new house and the good thing there is that the church is walking distance from our house i told my self before that if only our house will be near the church then there is no reason for me not to go to church every Sunday then my wish came true i guess i will be obliged to go to church every Sunday but its not really an obligation ill be glad and honored to visit God every Sunday....

then i went to church to keep my promise to Him


Then i went home after the mass i thought it was raining again I'm glad that it stopped after the mass,

when i got home i learned from my little brother that one of the customer of my mom which is the auntie of the boss of my parents scolded my mom and said sarcastic words to my mom when her dress did not fit so well with her shes so stupid! my mom already told her that is just for fitting she did not listen to my mom and she continued criticizing my mom as my brother told me!

then i got so mad really really mad my teeth are grinding because i don't ever wanna see my parents mistreated like that,

if only i did not went to church and if only i was there i will punch that bitch and told her that we can still eat three times a day even if she did not ask my mom to sew her uniform,

then i went inside the garment to ask my mom about it i saw her talking to one of the sewer then i asked here i saw her face and i saw her eyes that she just finished crying my heart are crushed after i saw here face i just gave her a hug my part time job is not enough for me to help them for them to stop working that hard its enough only for my allowance and projects and thesis...

i cannot sleep at that night I'm thinking of my parents i just prayed to God to give us straight to face this trials bravely in our life and passed it.........

this me
i am what i am
i am what i wrote
no secrets
this is me
at this time
I'm really a problematic specie
at this time
and soon all my problems
will passed away
like it did not came in my life
it will be just a
memory
a memory to be proud of
that i came through this
and had survived

No comments: