Wednesday, September 26, 2007

freedom from stress

we had our picture taking today for the graduation i did not prepared that much for the picture taking i hope i will not look stress on our year book pic but some said its not yet for the yearbook pic its only for the alumni card i hope that was true :)

i am not feeling well today i ahave a running nose it gives me headache urgh! and fever...my mom asked me if she can borrow the money that my bf wil sent to me for the sewing machine because mam rose borrowed her money so she cannot buy the materials for the smock gown which we will supposed to deliver this friday...but i know wilmer will not yet remit the money this week he is waiting for me to open first a bank account:( kya ayun sana makabayad bukas si mam rose kahit half kasi partial palang naman ang hinihingi kay mama para walang prob

i saw my grades yesteraday hehhehh my grades went down .2 from 87.5 to 87.3 i have to study hard this final but im feeling lazy i have to have a grade of 90 or at least 89... God help me:)

No comments: