Friday, September 7, 2007

i am now a graduating student...i wish

last tuesday my classmate told me to get an application form for the graduation at the deans office i told her that i think the office was already close, but when she left i went to the deans office myself just trying if the office i still open and luckily it was so took an application form and read it immediately i notice that one of the requirements is the transcript of records grrr i havent get it from my previous school because i still have a balance thier of 9 thousand, hhmmmmmm,,,,, thats why am not still submitting the form because i am worrid that they might notice that i still havent got my TRO, but today i also got the yearbook form, kuya alex and i were talking about achivement because i dont have one? ......do you think that is really necessary for me to get a descent and good a job?

No comments: